- Ami Chen Mills – State of Mind in the Classroom. 2014
- Angela Mastwijk – Inside-Out Izzy 2014
- Jack Pransky – Parenting from the Heart: A Guide to the Essence of Parenting. Updated 2012
- Ami Chen Mills – The Spark Inside – 3 Principles for young people. Updated in 2010.
- Jack Pransky and Amy Kahofer What is a thought? A thought is a lot – a book for children, with resource CD for using the book in the classroom. (Jack and Amy tell us they have another work in progress, so keep an eye on their website: http://healthrealize.com)
- M.Ed., Barbara I. Aust – The Essential Curriculum: 21 ideas for developing a positive and optimistic culture
- Richard Carlson and Joseph Bailey – Slowing down to the speed of life. Excellent chapter on parenting.
- Damian Mark Smyth – Do Nothing!: Stop Looking, Start Living. Check out the parenting chapter.
We would also encourage you to read the original material of Sydney Banks, who brought us this understanding of the 3 Principles.
Within the UK and Europe we recommend Sydney Banks Products:
USA: Lone Pine Publishing: http://www.lonepinepublishing.com/cat/self_help/sydney_banks
- Common sense Parenting series by George Pransky
Available as a series of CDs or MP3s
This audio series has been widely praised by many practitoners who work with parents
- Parenting that Works audio bundle by George Pransky
Available as a series of CDs or MP3s.
- A Principle-Based Psychology of School Violence Prevention
Thomas M. Kelley, Roger C. Mills & Rita Shuford
Journal: Journal of School Violence Volume 4, Issue 2, July 2005, pages 47-73. Published online: 23 Sep 2008
- RESILIENCE IN OUR SCHOOLS: DISCOVERING MENTAL HEALTH AND HOPE FROM THE INSIDE-OUT
Kathy Marshall, National Resilience Resource Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Persistently Safe Schools 2005: The National Conference of the HAMILTON FISH INSTITUTE ON SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY VIOLENCE
- Health Realization: A Principle Based Psychology of positive youth development
Thomas M Kelly
Child and Youthcare Forum 32 (1) February 2003
- Marshall , K. (2004). Resilience research and practice: National Resilience Resource Center bridging the gap. In H. C. Waxman, Y. N. Padron and J. Gray (Eds.). Educational Resiliency: Student, Teacher, and School Perspectives. Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing. This is available for purchase at http://www.infoagepub.com/products/Educational-Resiliency
More articles can be found over at the National Resilience Centre: http://www.nationalresilienceresource.com/Research.html
at the Three Principles Movies site: http://www.threeprinciplesmovies.com/index.cfm/resources/publications/